Private Chef Services for catered events
Chef Adair offers Private Chef Services that can be booked as a dinner for two on the beach or a week long retreat for 20 people. Chef Adair offers a local/seasonal farm list of produce, cheeses & local meats & seasonal favorites. You'll collaborate the perfect menu and service style for each meal. Valerie arrives with groceries & fresh flowers to prepare and serve your favorite meal at the venue of your choice. The key here is that the menu(s) are prepared "on location" for any number of guests.
Private Chef Services can also include group & private culinary classes in your favorite kitchen or as a wine pairing dinner in your home with friends. If additional service staff is required all details will be arranged in advance.
* Chef Valerie creates menus from seasonal ingredients sourced withing 100 miles of Anderson Valley. She and the client design menu(s) that everyone will appreciate. and enjoy.
The process to book private chef services is simple:
- After you've had a chance to look over our Things to Consider page you'll share your event date(s), vision and details with Chef Valerie. This is the best time to talk about your event budget.
- The client will receive a menu & service proposal which includes an estimate Chef Service Hours, Groceries, and any additional details. Alterations are made until you love it.
- All details are discussed and responsibilities defined for Chef Adair and the Culinary Origins crew in a catering contract.
- A deposit amount and date for payment is determined and Valerie submits an invoice to the event contact person/host(ess)
- The deposit amount is paid via credit card or check on the date agreed and invoice signed/agreed to HOLD the event date(s).
- Chef Valerie arrives with groceries and culinary tools on the event date(s) and prepares and serves your guests in style.
- The balance is paid at the close of the event via credit card or check in Paypal and the Culinary Origins crew packs and leaves the event venue & kitchen cleaner then when we arrived.
Planning a retreat? Consider hiring a Chef to provision and prepare all of the meals for your group. A professional chef handles individual details and dietary requirements while you focus on connecting to the overall vision and building relationships.
Please visit our Things to Consider page for some great event planning info.
Enjoy a variety of culinary slideshows posted below.
Vegan clients love food prepared by their own Private Chef
Culinary class/dinner with friends...
Raw vegan culinary classes - slideshow invitation
Food that heals
Recipe slideshows inspiring self-healing
A wedding for 75 on a lush private property at the end of a long country road. We used all local ingredients and everyone enjoyed their favorite foods on an endless buffet.